DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BBC Solid Roller Cam?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBC Solid Roller Cam?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:
Post a photo of the dune buggy seat, I gotta see the tin floor in this abomination of yours. Smile

It has a race seat in it....what's the problem??
Weight is weight Mike....it has a heavy ass Dana 60 under it and it's an oldschool squaretubed chassis built in 1990...what part of that don't you get?
You use the same lines everytime because you can't come up with anything better.
It is all sheetmetal too so what's your point?
STOCBLOCK 23* 14:1 dumptruck motor that runs 5.50s@ 2700lbs race ready
Ohhh....every panel on this truck is FACTORY....no fiberglass on this truck

How fast is it on a 10x28 tire at 3200 lbs?

You don't know because you don't wanna know.

That's why you have big tire and a flyweight tubbed out plastic window car, because you don't wanna know.

The times you're running are a dime a dozen.

I built a 23 degree 434 for a guy back in 2007 ran 5.50's on gasoline... it weighed 2850 according to the owner, big tires, plastic windows.

LOL....now you're really full of crap Mike!
You haven't built a 23 degree sbc that will run 5's let alone a 5.50 at 2850lbs.

2850 lbs was the owners claim, not mine. I thanked him for the compliment but added if I could build 23 degree sbc engines using over the counter catalog parts, that made 850 - 900 hp, he'd still be standing in line for one, I'm sure.

I took that claim about as serious as I take yours. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Post a photo of the dune buggy seat, I gotta see the tin floor in this abomination of yours. Smile

Weight is weight Mike....it has a heavy ass Dana 60 under it and it's an oldschool squaretubed chassis built in 1990...what part of that don't you get?
You use the same lines everytime because you can't come up with anything better.

That's why you have big tire and a flyweight tubbed out plastic window car, because you don't wanna know.

I built a 23 degree 434 for a guy back in 2007 ran 5.50's on gasoline... it weighed 2850 according to the owner, big tires, plastic windows.

You haven't built a 23 degree sbc that will run 5's let alone a 5.50 at 2850lbs.

2850 lbs was the owners claim, not mine. I thanked him for the compliment but added if I could build 23 degree sbc engines using over the counter catalog parts, that made 850 - 900 hp, he'd still be standing in line for one, I'm sure.

I have proof Mike and everyone around here knows what my truck weighs because I have nothing to hide....it is what it is....STOCKBLOCK 23* 2700lbs race ready.
Is just the weight bothering you or that a stockblock is outperforming aftermarket big cammed stuff???

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have proof Mike and everyone around here knows what my truck weighs because I have nothing to hide....it is what it is....STOCKBLOCK 23* 2700lbs race ready.
Is just the weight bothering you or that a stockblock is outperforming aftermarket big cammed stuff???

LMAO!! You got anything to add on BBC cams?

Somehow your *stockblock* takes over every topic! LOL!!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kinda like your 6.40 ride

Yeah....I have a Rehr Morrison cam in my bigblock....look at their selection and pick one

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah....I have a Rehr Morrison cam in my bigblock....look at their selection and pick one

Reher Morrison makes camshafts? I did not know that.

I have two in stock, which do you like and why?

BTW the high lighted claim is why I don't believe much of anything you say, you have a tendency for twisting the fabric of reality/Truth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BTW the high lighted claim is why I don't believe much of anything you say, you have a tendency for twisting the fabric of reality/Truth.

Never said they make cams....they have a cam page with spec'd cams and my 565 has on of their cams in it.

I could care less if you believe me Mike....just because you can't do it doesn't mean it's not true....several on here race at the same tracks as I do and know what the truck runs and weighs.

I have nothing to hide because the scoreboard doesn't lie.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Never said they make cams....they have a cam page with spec'd cams and my 565 has on of their cams in it.

I could care less if you believe me Mike....just because you can't do it doesn't mean it's not true....several on here race at the same tracks as I do and know what the truck runs and weighs.

Can't do what? Run 5.50's with a 23 sbc in a tubbed out, tube chassis, plastic window, wannabe pro modified?

Hell that's done by every tom, dyck and harry weekly. That's not a goal, it's a given.

Now show me a factory condition all steel muscle car with a sbc and out of the box conventional 23 degree AFR or Brodix cylinder heads other than my Nova 3200 lbs, which has run in the 5's n/a.

You can't.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Can't do what? Run 5.50's with a 23 sbc in a tubbed out, tube chassis, plastic window, wannabe pro modified?

Hell that's done by every tom, dyck and harry weekly. That's not a goal, it's a given.

Now show me a factory condition all steel muscle car with a sbc and out of the box conventional 23 degree AFR or Brodix cylinder heads other than my Nova 3200 lbs, which has run in the 5's n/a.

You can't.

LOL.....2700lbs STOCKBLOCK no matter how you figure it Mike.

YOUR motor will NOT run 5.50s in my truck I'll bet that!

I guess I need to produce a carbon copy cut up Nova like yours....put my junk in it just to prove my swapmeet stuff is faster than your 50grand 6.40 ride is.
ONE fuzzy 5.999999 slip doesn't prove anything LOL

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't.

I guess I need to produce a carbon copy cut up Nova like yours....put my junk in it just to prove my swapmeet stuff is faster than your 50grand 6.40 ride is.

Wait a cotton picking minute here LoL, a minute ago you claimed it never ran in the 5's, now you're saying it did.

This is why a believe very little of what you claim.

You're the guy who at one point claimed it had nitrous, now it's cut up?

You got more excuses and double speak than OBiden, Obama, Bill and Hillary combined LoL!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't.

Wait a cotton picking minute here LoL, a minute ago you claimed it never ran in the 5's, now you're saying it did.

This is why a believe very little of what you claim.

You're the guy who at one point claimed it had nitrous, now it's cut up?

You got more excuses and double speak than OBiden, Obama, Bill and Hillary combined LoL!

Mike....you have the most expensive and slowest ride on here.....you are the idiot that claimed 5's yet you only have ONE fuzzy 5.9999999 ticket and honestly there's no way to prove how you made it happen or if it did happen.
Go play with your cut up SLOWNOVA since you can't hang with stockblocks built in a barn....lol

Ohhhh....you'd make a great politician because you are the shuck and jive champion of BS

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Did I miscalculate running 5.99, in preparation for a 6.00 index class?

Now show me another all steel factory condition n/a 23 sbc that has EVER run like this AFR or BRODIX conventional 23 degree heads at 3200 lbs?

You can't, this is the fastest on the planet.

It wasn't expensive, the driver built the engine,transmission & ring and pinion.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
ottm - off the trailer mafia

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now show me another all steel factory condition n/a 23 sbc that has EVER run like this AFR or BRODIX conventional 23 degree heads at 3200 lbs?

It wasn't expensive, the driver built the engine,transmission & ring and pinion.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="411" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1WKuFUn28ek" width="730">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

How many 5.9999 tickets do you have?
If you want your car to run faster with a 23* head put my motor in it....FACT

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="411" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1WKuFUn28ek" width="730">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Did I miscalculate by running 5.99 in testing for a 6.00 index race?

Show another 3200 lb factory condition all steel muscle car with triple chrome plated steel bumpers in the 5's n/a 23 sbc?

You can't.

It wasn't expensive, the driver assembled the engine, transmission , ring & pinion.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Show another 3200 lb factory condition all steel muscle car with triple chrome plated steel bumpers in the 5's n/a 23 sbc?

You can't.

It wasn't expensive, the driver assembled the engine, transmission , ring & pinion.

Same consistent broken record comment.....I'd hate to know that a stockblock 23* head dumptruck motor makes more power than your topshelf build.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't.

Same consistent broken record comment.....I'd hate to know that a stockblock 23* head dumptruck motor makes more power than your topshelf build.

You never answer.... Did I miscalculate running a 5.99 in testing for a 6.0 index race?

I thought you said few posts ago you were gonna put your dud 434 in a factory condition all steel 3200 lb Nova like mine, so we could find out? Confused

I wish you would, it's lonely all alone at the top.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The next thing we're gonna find out is, who has the fastest conventional headed n/a 565 BBC on the planet, 1/8 mile, in a 4 link dragster.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Angry 565 BBC solid roller cam.

99 degrees overlap - angry