Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BBC Solid Roller Cam?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
BBC Solid Roller Cam?
 Login/Join
 
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:

BTW when was the last time you purchased anything that was designed 30 years ago for a race car/race motor or even a street combo? That should be a hint. Razz


I don't believe time determines advances in design of anything, I believe individuals do, in time or over time.

I think the heads flow around 340 to 350 at 700 lift.


I got a few tube tv's removed from MH's, give you a deal on them and they are only 18 years old! Trade you for a crushed orange foam block!
Wink
 
Posts: 1937 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO


clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered 2 years later and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12036 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
ED is a special kind of stupid village ediot among many other things! He's taking a little time to care about this thread, by responding & wasting his precious time.

Stick to what you know, being a loser & quitter; your good at it. Wink

I'm a STILL

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! Big Grin
3050 lbs.
Pump Gas 434
Glide/5800 Stall
4.10 Rear Gears
Car Detuned for high 9s/low10s @ 133-34 mph
 
Posts: 1648 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO


clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered 2 years later and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12036 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
ED is a special kind of stupid village ediot among many other things! He's taking a little time to care about this thread, by responding & wasting his precious time.

Stick to what you know, being a loser & quitter; your good at it. Wink

I'm a STILL

Relaxing


Infinity!

That's all the time I have to waste on you Loser/Quitter for now. Got racing related things to do.

Spitting


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! Big Grin
3050 lbs.
Pump Gas 434
Glide/5800 Stall
4.10 Rear Gears
Car Detuned for high 9s/low10s @ 133-34 mph
 
Posts: 1648 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
says the broke dyck who ain't done shyt nor has shyt worth talking about in his claimed 30+ years bracket racing, not one Wally, not one big $ gambler's race check!

Further,

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO


clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered 2 years later and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12036 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Rietow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:

BTW when was the last time you purchased anything that was designed 30 years ago for a race car/race motor or even a street combo? That should be a hint. Razz


I don't believe time determines advances in design of anything, I believe individuals do, in time or over time.

I think the heads flow around 340 to 350 at 700 lift.


I got a few tube tv's removed from MH's, give you a deal on them and they are only 18 years old!

Trade you for a crushed orange foam block!
Wink


Keep crying Libtard Wink


https://youtu.be/FZ6zwnyDwUg

http://ottm.store

https://youtu.be/I8QWEaqeFRw

1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 Super Pro Champion Sunshine Dragstrip, Clearwater Florida
 
Posts: 8821 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Sorry for adding to the train wreck in your thread. Keep on with your informational threads as I know you will, I enjoy reading them!

BK


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! Big Grin
3050 lbs.
Pump Gas 434
Glide/5800 Stall
4.10 Rear Gears
Car Detuned for high 9s/low10s @ 133-34 mph
 
Posts: 1648 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
You would, you’re clueless!


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12036 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Rietow
posted Hide Post
Did you find anything with the mustard to match it yet?

Smile



https://youtu.be/FZ6zwnyDwUg

http://ottm.store

https://youtu.be/I8QWEaqeFRw

1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 Super Pro Champion Sunshine Dragstrip, Clearwater Florida
 
Posts: 8821 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Rietow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Mike,

Sorry for adding to the train wreck in your thread. Keep on with your informational threads as I know you will, I enjoy reading them!

BK


No worry Sir.

Internet Billy bad azz's, will be internet Billy bad azz's.

Mr. Know nothing, do nothing effects me none.


https://youtu.be/FZ6zwnyDwUg

http://ottm.store

https://youtu.be/I8QWEaqeFRw

1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 Super Pro Champion Sunshine Dragstrip, Clearwater Florida
 
Posts: 8821 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Know more than you, done more than you, got more than you! Spitting


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12036 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Rietow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Know more than you, done more than you, got more than you!


You're only as good as your last race.

How many years has it been since you raced? Confused

There is no competition between you and I, you're a guy who can't fix park on his own powerglide transmission.

Why you pretend there is a competition, is beyond comprehension.


https://youtu.be/FZ6zwnyDwUg

http://ottm.store

https://youtu.be/I8QWEaqeFRw

1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 Super Pro Champion Sunshine Dragstrip, Clearwater Florida
 
Posts: 8821 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Mike,

Sorry for adding to the train wreck in your thread. Keep on with your informational threads as I know you will, I enjoy reading them!

BK


I enjoy reading all DRR Members threads/posts, even ED's drama filled threads/posts!


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! Big Grin
3050 lbs.
Pump Gas 434
Glide/5800 Stall
4.10 Rear Gears
Car Detuned for high 9s/low10s @ 133-34 mph
 
Posts: 1648 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Rietow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Mike,

Sorry for adding to the train wreck in your thread. Keep on with your informational threads as I know you will, I enjoy reading them!

BK


I enjoy reading all DRR Members threads/posts, even ED's drama filled threads/posts!


You can do better, a park pawl in a 2 speed powerglide transmission, is smarter than that guy.


https://youtu.be/FZ6zwnyDwUg

http://ottm.store

https://youtu.be/I8QWEaqeFRw

1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 Super Pro Champion Sunshine Dragstrip, Clearwater Florida
 
Posts: 8821 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:


That's 258 268 680 700 110.

I like it... is it new? old? 8620 billet core (copper color) ?



Not for anything else but if you like that grind, why didn't you design it. Just asking.





Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth
 
Posts: 369 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
[/QUOTE]

Oh wow beautiful, I'll take that, Perfect - Everwear. It'll be going in a pump gas muscle car BBC.

I'll PM ya my phone number. Text or call me, we'll work out the details.


You`re going to put a used camshaft in your build.





Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth
 
Posts: 369 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Rietow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:


Oh wow beautiful, I'll take that, Perfect - Everwear. It'll be going in a pump gas muscle car BBC.

I'll PM ya my phone number. Text or call me, we'll work out the details.


You`re going to put a used camshaft in your build.



8 laps is barely used, the price is right, roller camshafts are difficult to get, I wouldn't mind having a small stash of roller camshafts, I'm not building just one engine.

The 680 680 255 263 110 UDHarold design Lunati will be here today from JEGS, I'll probably use it, or a 50204 Lunati, it has been modernized, looks killer (bottom card).


This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,


https://youtu.be/FZ6zwnyDwUg

http://ottm.store

https://youtu.be/I8QWEaqeFRw

1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 Super Pro Champion Sunshine Dragstrip, Clearwater Florida
 
Posts: 8821 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
There is no competition between you and I, you're a guy who can't fix park on his own powerglide transmission.

I agree your lack of knowledge and meager assembly skills along with your cutup shyt box are no competition for me and apparently fixing a parking prawl in a glide requires either luck or a skill set that 2 very capable race transmissions builders must lack because it still isn’t fixed but of course you could fix it. Didn't think of that


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis



 
Posts: 12036 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Rietow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
There is no competition between you and I, you're a guy who can't fix park on his own powerglide transmission.

I agree your lack of knowledge and meager assembly skills along with your cutup shyt box are no competition for me and apparently fixing a parking prawl in a glide requires either luck or a skill set that 2 very capable race transmissions builders must lack because it still isn’t fixed but of course you could fix it.


It still isn't fixed proving my point, a powerglide park pawl is smarter than you.

A front and back seat delete on a 1969 Nova SS doesn't require any cutting.

You're no competition, why you pretend otherwise is beyond comprehension.


https://youtu.be/FZ6zwnyDwUg

http://ottm.store

https://youtu.be/I8QWEaqeFRw

1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 Super Pro Champion Sunshine Dragstrip, Clearwater Florida
 
Posts: 8821 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  
 

DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BBC Solid Roller Cam?

© DragRaceResults.com 2023