DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    anyone tuning a MT 275/60/15 3754x tire?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone tuning a MT 275/60/15 3754x tire?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
have a new build thats going to be using that mickey thompson et street radial pro 3754x.
car weighs aprox 3250lbs makes 1150 at rear wheel and uses a stock ir suspension with aftermarket coil over shocks.
does this tire need wheel speed or should i dead hook it.mt saying 18 to 20psi pressuer window.
im trying to set up a base msd grid timing curve

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dead hook, from what I've heard if you have any wheel speed with a radial it will go up in smoke, again just what I've seen on other post take it for what it is...

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
thats the tire we use on the small tire car and run 16.5 and tire needs to dead hook but running the 3355r is a more forgiving tire

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post