New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gm paint codes
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I need some help please. Guys at parts store can’t find me the answer. My 2010 GMC Acadia has a paint code bc/cc u 8554. I know it’s white but people at parts store want to know is it universal white, pure white, arctic white, or Olympic white? I can’t tell them and apparently giving them the paint code is no help to them. Anybody know?

Posts: 486 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What more do they need? Dupli-color part # is NGGM368 My book just calls it white.

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
I'd go to a different supply house if they cannot figure out what the most standard GM white color crosses to...

Posts: 122 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If the code you gave them doesn't work, try WA8554. Some systems don't recognize U8554, but do recognize WA8554. There is some confusion as Saturn's 8554 was called cream white while the rest of GM called it arctic white.

Posts: 7 | Location: PA | Registered: June 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. I originally went into an advanced auto parts store looking for a touch up pin to fix a rock chip on wife’s car. Me They were the ones who couldn’t tell me which one of the four different white touch ups I needed. Went to the painters supply store on Monday and they fixed me up.

Posts: 486 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post