DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    What rocker ratio goes where?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What rocker ratio goes where?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You must perceive yours as a clown perspective, to get triggered over a simple question.

Any experienced guy would take it apart for the exact reasons I've mentioned.

If that triggers you, I don't know what to tell ya.

Mine is of an experienced guy. I wouldn't run anyone else's engine, before first looking it over.

The same as an experienced guy wouldn't mine.

Let me know when you find someone who can assemble a sbc to outrun this @ 3200 lbs, with a set out of the box Brodix Track 1's ok?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
already been done by me 13 years ago. Your junk ain't nothing special son!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Brodix didn't produce a Brodix T 1 233 STS head 13 years ago, and no Brodix T1 227 out of the box 13 years ago or today can outrun a Brodix T1 STS 233.

So you know what that means? ... more Bullchit!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
already been done by me 13 years ago. Your junk ain't nothing special son!

I "called" ole Mike out back in June for a heads up race (at the same weight) in the carb spacer post. $100 says his car hasn't left the garage this year, or last year for that matter..

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'll see that x 10!

This weekend at VMP, be there mickey or STFU!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:

I "called" ole Mike out back in June for a heads up race (at the same weight) in the carb spacer post. $100 says his car hasn't left the garage this year, or last year for that matter.

Here's my car in for the kill, crossed up 500 ft out, lets have a look at your car. Otherwise it's internet talk (pretend).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I work more with race cars than computers, so when i figure out how to post a picture, i will

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I work more with race cars than computers, so when i figure out how to post a picture, i will

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Notice that triple chrome bumper shining

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Falling of chair laughing

this clown ain't showing up to race you, me, anyone for any amount of $ with his shyt box!

DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer2757
posted Hide Post
i got a 100 on jonesz! Big Grin

Posts: 62 | Location: old hickory tn | Registered: December 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Notice that triple chrome bumper shining

Let me know before you head this way. Sunshine or Orlando be good. Same weight, no wheely bar.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragracer2757:
i got a 100 on jonesz! Big Grin

You wouldn't bet $10 on it, with a 10 x 28 on it! Bet? Smile

Jonesz wouldn't either, Bet? Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
Y’all should do it at Bradenton!

Can’t be this weekend though.... you have already been called out at VMP.

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
Y’all should do it at Bradenton!

Can’t be this weekend though.... you have already been called out at VMP.

I had a guy call me out in the comments of one of my YouTube video's too, he's in Alaska Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
12 hours/800 miles, load up your triple chrome plated bumper shyt box and head north on 95

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll get right on that, on my way back from Alaska! Laughing Hard

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Mike

At Ed's track they bolt the reflector boxes down so you don't have to worry about that!

Laughing Hard

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Mike

At Ed's track they bolt the reflector boxes down so you don't have to worry about that!

Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
shoe, back on topic. Have you set the lash, checked the springs, etc. or decided to rebuild it?