DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Carb Spacer and Throttle Stop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carb Spacer and Throttle Stop
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Wallace Cleaver
posted
Can you use a spacer on top of a blade style throttle stop? I may need one so I can plumb a vacuum line for a fuel pressure regulator (this goes back to a previous question)

Multi-time First round runner up extraordinaire

Posts: 38 | Location: UT | Registered: January 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes I've run mine on top of a 1" open spacer.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I think the question was putting a spacer on TOP of the t-stop. Answer is yes not a problem. Been there done that. Just use a 4 hole that is has the SAME dimension holes.

SL...

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
I think the question was putting a spacer on TOP of the t-stop. Answer is yes not a problem. Been there done that. Just use a 4 hole that is has the SAME dimension holes.

Yep, I have a 2" 4-hole spacer between the carb and stop. Otherwise my fuel log would hit the throttle stop linkage. Never a problem.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3158 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wallace Cleaver:
Can you use a spacer on top of a blade style throttle stop? I may need one so I can plumb a vacuum line for a fuel pressure regulator (this goes back to a previous question)

Drill and tap the intake for a fitting.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post