DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Looking for information on this driver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for information on this driver
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted
Trying to find out who built this body.
https://autoimagery.photoshelt...age/I0000J4Ev5_4SSac

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Ethan Conyers I think owns the car I am pretty sure. Maybe someone on here knows him. Awesome car.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of johnracer
posted Hide Post
Yep thats Ethan...pretty sure thats a Brogie. Ironically we currently own a Fritz Swingarm dragster that was his long ago....

Posts: 51 | Location: Rifle Colorado | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Hookdaddy
posted Hide Post
Try Suncoast http://suncoastracecars.com/RO...ERcatalog.pdf#page10

Don Scholl, S&W Race Cars - retired
“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Posts: 2686 | Location: Ocala | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Pg. 11 is close, '62 Vette, but definitely not a match. Unless custom orders are accepted possibly.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2324 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tom Goldman similar...
Look at this one on the top...

Posts: 182 | Location: Rock><Hard Place | Registered: February 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the help guys. Ethan Conyers owns that vette and the body was built by Darren Erickson race cars.

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
This brings up a good question. Who’s roadster chassis and body would you build/buy if you were starting from scratch? It would need to be the best 9.90 and brackets. I had a 2001 Don Davis C7, but you could not run it off the stop.

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob7181:
This brings up a good question. Who’s roadster chassis and body would you build/buy if you were starting from scratch? It would need to be the best 9.90 and brackets. I had a 2001 Don Davis C7, but you could not run it off the stop.

Have a friend with a Suncoast 2k Corvette aero thats been 7.3-7.40s.

If I was getting a new roadster I would have had to have won the lottery so I'd probably order a new Racetech Dragster and Camaro roadster

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 461 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post