DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Troy Morgan - Larry Woodfin Super 10 project
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Troy Morgan - Larry Woodfin Super 10 project
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Troy has the Super 10 at Prescott AR for a Friday testing and Saturday race. Then next week in Bristol TN for the big race. Results posted soon.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1832 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We have a good report from Troy and the Super 10. It is a winner! Won footbrake and runnerup in box.

I do not have the exact details. Troy said nine round with the same dial. Sixty foot and 330 to the thou all nine runs

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1832 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
Larry what did it run in this lovely weather we are experiencing?

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We have some interesting updates coming with the Super 10.

Even though it was a winner right out of the box, it is not performing to expectations. Stand by as we work through the details and post the results.

It has the potential for 5.90's but the average is .20 away from that. I just talked with Troy, we were making plans going forward. I mention about my age being 71 and that a fellow would think after 71 years he would most have things figured out.

Yet, only some things are figgered out, new lessons happen every day.

Larry Woodfin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
They don't give you any more $ to go faster...if my car repeats to the thou through 330 and wins/runner ups at the same event, I'm putting a velvet rope around it and changing nothing.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Troy and I are in agreement. We want the package operating at its design potential.

Once that is achieved, I will be satisfied. [well, until we begin the next project]

Larry Woodfin