DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    where is the go to place for 04 gmc sierra replacement parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where is the go to place for 04 gmc sierra replacement parts
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Where is a good place to search for replacement parts for a 2004 gmc sierra 2500 crew cab like mirrors, headlights, and tailights etc

Posts: 35 | Location: right lane | Registered: April 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
ebay

Posts: 1447 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My wife hit a deer two weeks ago with her 2003 GMC. I was able to get majority of parts at United Auto Parts in San Antonio Tx.
Grill $78.00
Headlight with bulbs $44.00
Parking light without bulbs $14.00
Headlight mount $14.00
David

Posts: 134 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
RockAuto.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3961 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
I hit a deer too, a couple years ago, in my 06 2500. I found most on Ebay, and got a grill at a local pull a part. Body man, friend swapped fender out and matched paint good.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
Maybe LMC Truck, online?

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
PM me your vin number and I’ll make you a deal. Don’t buy that aftermarket junk

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12265 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Give me a list of what you are looking for....there are ways to save a ton of money on GM parts.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post