DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Reset button on Elite 625 delay box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reset button on Elite 625 delay box
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted
I am having a new car built and decided to change over to a DD Elite 625 box. I've been using KR Pro Cube for quite a few years with Z Force. The 625 has a Z Force type feature now and that along with being able to shift etc with the box prompted the change.

My question is, can you reset everything as you can the Pro Cube if needed for whatever reason? When I ran a Mega 400 years ago,IIRC you hit the bracket button to reset but there is nothing in the instructions about it for the Elite 625 or the Mega 475.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
If you are trying to reset the delay box after you pushed and released the TB button and it is running the delay and any timers (or lock out) you push the CLEAR button to reset.

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
If you are trying to reset the delay box after you pushed and released the TB button and it is running the delay and any timers (or lock out) you push the CLEAR button to reset.

Thanks, I have been in situations more often with setting SLE and have either slow staging, or track doing something so I reset to clear engine. I see that with the 625 you can set SLE to come on automaticaly when T Brake is engaged though so that would not be an issue.

Mark, I also have a question on setting the grid up for SLE. Is it setup the same way with the box as if you had a air SLE? I opted out of air pump since you can do that and use a electric shifter. I don't T-stop race so that is not an issue

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
To reset the SLE in the 625 they list this on Page 30 of instructions. Note: Pressing the Seven key while the S.L.E is activated, cancels the S.L.E. and returns full throttle control.

I don’t understand the ? for Grid as it does not use / offer SLE input options.

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
To reset the SLE in the 625 they list this on Page 30 of instructions. Note: Pressing the Seven key while the S.L.E is activated, cancels the S.L.E. and returns full throttle control.

I don’t understand the ? for Grid as it does not use / offer SLE input options.

I see that on page 30 now..

There is a way to use a rpm setting in the grid for SLE.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:There is a way to use a rpm setting in the grid for SLE.

Program the Spool/ Step5 Rev Limiter to desired RPM and attach Step 5 wire to output control terminal.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:There is a way to use a rpm setting in the grid for SLE.

Program the Spool/ Step5 Rev Limiter to desired RPM and attach Step 5 wire to output control terminal.

You are the man! I am pretty sure they know how to do it. I didn't want to screw myself and not have air if I wouild end up needing a air SLE.