DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Ed, your trailer tongue jack
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ed, your trailer tongue jack
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
With the greater extension, I don't think I'd need a drop leg. Didn't know you were using a block under the jack Ed, but seeing that, I'll just keep mine...

I'm thinking the Equalizer will be the one I get, just need to add it to the summer upgrade list!

I got a feeling the weather is going to get hot here this summer...so no racing for me because of that....I don't deal with the heat that well anymore.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have a Hyd equalizer jack on my trailer. Once you go hydraulic you will never go back. Mine is 5 years old and have never had any problems with it

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Are you guys using the AJ70 or the TJ series from Equalizer

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mine is the AJ70

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Mine is the next size smaller than Eds

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by topd1332:
I got the same equalizer jack and it is bad ass there is not a drop leg on mine but I will never own any other brand

x2, I think mine is the same, but mine is under the front cabinet

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post