DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    MT Dragster tires
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MT Dragster tires
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A long as he makes it his life mission to feed troll food to his thread, it won't ever die but my thread will continue to lead the post count as has been proven, whether I post or not. Laughing very hard

quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
some folks here will not let the past go, ever. Some even have stuff in their signature just to poke their finger in his eye. And, Ed will respond.

He obviously has knowledge about bracket racing and the wherewithal to put together a winning team. His approach to racing and mine are often different. Fine with me. Different strokes. If you don't like his input, put him on ignore and don't read his stuff. I think most would admit that the irritation towards him started the moment he started posting again. I don't want to ruin a thread with Ed stuff. But this seems to quickly be coming to a head again. And frankly there is plenty of blame to go around.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
quote:
Originally posted by td232:
On a 4.30/4.40 dragster, are you guys using the little bubba or the big bubbas? We always run 1/8 mile.

So, what's the conclusion?
This was a M/T topic. Tip PC

Having run both I feel either would work just fine but if it was my 4.30-40 car I would run the big ones, I feel it would be more forgiving on questionable track conditions, either the 3195 or 97 pick your poison, I believe they are the same compound but the 97 has a different curing process from what I am told to address the chunking issue on fast TD cars.

Posts: 2430 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We are now at just under 1300 views per day and still climbing. This tread must have the virus!

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
quote:
Originally posted by td232:
On a 4.30/4.40 dragster, are you guys using the little bubba or the big bubbas? We always run 1/8 mile.

So, what's the conclusion?
This was a M/T topic. Tip PC

See post number 2!

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
seeing and reading that I keep winning!

uhh, like what??

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4466 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
fake news vince and just out of curiosity when has any D1 TD racer won the National Championship regardless of whose tire they run? Answer hasn't happen yet.

Unlike Super Comp, Top Dragster is not contested at as many national events in our division which makes it difficult for national champion to come out of D1. So to answer ur question 0 out of d1 has ever become national champion

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post