Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks AFCO!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted
I recently had a rear coil over spring break while towing. That was a first for me!

The Afco springs/struts were about 5 years old, maybe older. Car rarely got towed anywhere for most of those years, trailer sat at the track. Had to move it 1/4 mile each day I raced. Smile

I couldn't find a receipt for them, had at least 600 passes, maybe 1000 miles of towing in all that time.

Called Afco, told them what happened, they gave me an RMA. $20 later (cost to ship the old ones out to them) I have a brand new set of springs, never did find a receipt for them.

Nice to see a company stand behind it's products! Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
that's impressive!!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
And AFCO shocks are very good.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post