DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    floor protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

floor protection
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted
Curious to know what some of you are doing to protect rubber coin flooring from pulling up due to sticking on the rear slicks.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
slicks can never touch the coin floor, ATP runners

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I don't have coin flooring but I put 4 aluminum diamond plate squares the car sits on.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
squares are of little help with a coin floor as the tires will pull the floor up as its rolling in. Again, the only way to stop the coin floor from pulling up is to never have the tires touch the coin floor. That's why I had Classic install ATP runners in my then new trailer in 2006 and it was the first trailer they had done this on with a coin floor.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Try mop n glo….it will not make it slick…help some on a old trailer I had

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post