DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Edelbrock vs profiller
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Edelbrock vs profiller
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Has anyone changed their big chief hitman intake for the edelbrock big chief intake. Did you see an differences. I am thinking of changing mine but not sure it’s worth the cost.

Posts: 100 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: September 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have been wondering the same thing.
I have heard they don't like the throttle stop very well. Cubic inch probably matters also, I think the bigger motors like the edelbrock better. What heads do you have?

Posts: 36 | Location: BROKEN ARROW OK | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have run both on a 632 12 degree BC motor. Fist the Hitman is a good intake but the Edelbrock is better/makes more power. I would also agree that the difference between the two grows as you make more HP. My 632 made a solid 1230. One other point on the Edelbrock, it weighs a ton compared to the Hitman. I don't know what the Hitman weighs but the Eddy is a solid 36 pounds! They cast this intake with a ton of extra meat for porting purposes and went over board!

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post