DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Competitive suspension solutions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Competitive suspension solutions
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Shout out to Shane at Competitive suspension solutions. He just finished my rear coilover shocks. Great service and very reasonable pricing. Thanks again Shane.

Brian Big Grin

Posts: 108 | Location: north carolina | Registered: July 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Shane is a great guy, will always recommend

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Just freshened one for me too! Outstanding service!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had them redo my front AFCO shocks. Great price and service

Posts: 142 | Location: Ashland,Va | Registered: March 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just sent mine out to Shane last week. When you hear all of these positive comments, it makes the choice of who to work with very easy.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the kind words. I am fortunate to work with a lot of great customers. Mike I will be getting started on your shocks this weekend.

Posts: 21 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post