DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Prayers for Will Munroe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for Will Munroe
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted
Bad Crash. Please get well young man.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pra...&utm_source=customer

Posts: 1408 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Heard he lost his leg

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Will!
Get well soon buddy!
Praying

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4469 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6356 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I read that on another site, sad news. I just spoke to him the other day when I called TSR.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed,
I sure hope not. That's horrible. It's a dangerous sport we all sort of take for granted.

I hope everyone will toss a few dollars into his Go Fund Me. Self employed so who is going to do the work?

https://gofund.me/a91469e9 https://gofund.me/a91469e9

Let's help out another racer who got t-boned and no fault of his own.

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1216 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah good people at TSR, sad to hear.

BG

Posts: 758 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Heard he lost his leg

Talked with his brother James for a good while last night and he did not tell me that.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 461 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Heard he lost his leg

this is not correct I have been in contact with some very close friends of theirs he def has a long road to recover that's for sure.

Posts: 405 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
that's good news

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As stated he has a long road a head. I did hear that his brain swelling/bleeding has stopped so that's good news and also he has had or will have surgery to repair his damaged hands. He did loose 3 fingers though.

Posts: 2139 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Will.
What happened there at Cecil?

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FootbrakeJim:
Prayers for Will.
What happened there at Cecil?

from what I have heard his opponent lost control and T boned him on the big end of the track

Posts: 405 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post