DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Transbrake valvebody
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transbrake valvebody
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
What's it take to convert a stock PG valve body to transbrake valvebody?

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
https://www.tsr-racing.com/pow...-transbrake-kit.html

And a little time with a milling machine.

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We used one of these kits.
Very easy if you have access to a mill.
Not complicated and works well.
Also great people to deal with.

Posts: 41 | Location: east central ohio | Registered: October 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
TSR kits work great.Fairly easy if you have any mechanical mind set. A mill is best but can be done on drill press use end cutters if table has side to side and back and forth drive capabilities,mill is lot easier. Having a second valvebody will help ensure not screwing up on first one.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4189 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of jmarkaudio
posted Hide Post
Try can do it without the kit if you have a mill or drill press and a lathe, and one to copy from. I've made my own knowing how they work and looking at flow charts. For simplicity the TSR kits work fine, I've use one of those as well.

Mark Whitener
RFD Heads
FTI Converter
Fab Shop Headers
Home built 2 circuit Dominator :-)
www.racingfuelsystems.com

Good work isn't cheap and cheap work can't be good.

Posts: 1047 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post