DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Hoosier 18367C07 Air pressure?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hoosier 18367C07 Air pressure?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Anyone running this tire in a low 7's suspended car? What kind of pressure are you running?

I have been running from 6.2 to 6.7 (no screws) and they have been smooth everywhere. But now that I am trying to speed up a bit in bracket mode, they shake. If I go into just test mode and hit it with boost right off the line, I have enough grunt to slip it and it is smooth as glass. But when bracket racing, I can't build enough boost to get that slip.

I had a fella tell me to run those down to 4.5 psi and see if they will slip, and firm up the shock full on both directions. Anyone else run this tire fairly quick have tire pressure suggestion?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6364 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I used to run 6 but if you wish to increase wheel speed you can go as low as 4.5 per hoosier

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
10-4 thank you

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6364 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post