Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted
My new Miller Race Cars 245” Rocker Arm 4 Link
Design by Eddie Hollon and paint by Todd’s Extreme

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 250 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by diceman1530:
My new Miller Race Cars 245” Rocker Arm 4 Link
Design by Eddie Hollon and paint by Todd’s Extreme
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/n1jvwqw.jpg[/IMG

Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 250 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post

Still new to posting pics.

Fordyce Motorsports

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dayyyum, that's Super Nice. Ray did the ladder bars on my Nova and fab work on the 9" Ford when he was in Florida. Killer cars.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5296 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Sweet ride. I have a 14' Miller with my radiator behind the seat as well, and love the car. It rides like a Cadillac.

How big is the power plant Scott built?

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guy’s!
632 SR20

Fordyce Motorsports

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome Ray

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
That's purty!!!!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Looks amazing. Can you weigh it and let me know what it weighs when you get a chance?

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Holy shyt that looks Awesome !!!

Love the color combo's

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous! I like everything especially the silver cha ssis.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Way Wow!!!!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Wow....an Awesome looking car....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Dice, looks really good!

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Nice

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1383 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sweet

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice!

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post