DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Stacker Tires Needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stacker Tires Needed
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I'm in need of 6, 215-75 x 17.5 tires for my stacker. Trailer gross is #21,000. I need a recomendation on which tires to buy as well as who in the Las Vegas area to buy from.

As you can well imagine these are expensive tires. I have never worn a trailer tire out, they seem to rot off first. Which tire is the best value?
Thanks, Brad

Posts: 182 | Location: Bellingham, Washington | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Bridgestone R184

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
Not sure if they make them in 17", but I LOVE my Michelin Ribs..

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Yokohama

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys. I'll look into your recommendations. There are Michelins on it, new tread, rotten sidewalls. The sun and heat killed them. Over $500 ea to replace.

Posts: 182 | Location: Bellingham, Washington | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Toyo Open Country H/T is what we use. about $180

I got a buddy in Idaho that runs a BIG Les Schwab store and that's what they are putting on all the cattle and horse trailers with great success.

We have ran them now for 4 years no problems.

Bellingham, Wa hugh? You know any Thayers up there?

SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recommendation.I don't know the Thayers. Are they racers? We race at Mission Raceway in Mission BC Canada.

I will look into The TOYO's.