Find
Notify
Tools

Shoot the light
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Made contact today, he says he's kinda not been doing these for a couple of years, may or may not want to build one for me, we will see. Cool

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Well, it's been a while, I guess he's not going to want to build one for me. Laughing Hard

But!!! This item popped up.

https://dragtrigger.com/homepage/

Anyone seen one?
I wish the website had at least a photo of one mounted for use....or maybe a video showing how it works.

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
seen anothen version on Facebook a week ago but forgot the name... I have a trans trigger but i use a button

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
seen anothen version on Facebook a week ago but forgot the name... I have a trans trigger but i use a button

I saw it on Disco Dean's page.

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post

Posts: 741 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's the Shoot the Light product, no longer available.
Confused

Dave Cook
N375