DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BBC intake manifold? --EDITED--
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBC intake manifold? --EDITED--
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That’s a good deal on Jeffs manifold....I’m just looking for something inexpensive to experiment with...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have a tall deck TBS blower manifold if you want to go really fast....

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:

I have a new BDS setup minus the manifold, new pistons and camshaft that I was going to put on the dragster to run TD but found out I had to wear a mattress for a fire suit so I never got around to installing it. Figured I’d at least wait until summer was over.....that was 2yrs ago lol. Just for the hell of it what do you want for the manifold?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
The two terms "inexpensive" and "drag racing" don't even come close to being words that go together....

No way, no how....and nobody can pinch a penny better than me....so I know...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Dave, I have a pair of dominator 1050 Holleys for the TR.
I also have a short deck Holley TR with twin Rons terminators. Barrel valve pumps drives etc.
I'm cleaning out my garage.
My daughter has asked me to not leave her all of these momentos! LOL

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:

I have a new BDS setup minus the manifold, new pistons and camshaft that I was going to put on the dragster to run TD but found out I had to wear a mattress for a fire suit so I never got around to installing it. Figured I’d at least wait until summer was over.....that was 2yrs ago lol. Just for the hell of it what do you want for the manifold?

I would like to get $850, comes with burst panel and manifold is anodized, "not powder coated" black

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post