DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    What's new for 2020?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's new for 2020?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted
Spanky is rearranging one of my 598's hair do...small blower is new for us next year.

How bout y'all?

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
**** i am still working on last years improvements. Total redo that started last Oct. New fiberglass front end doors hood. Smith racecraft front end, new paint windows pretty much not one thing that wasn't touch except the motor and trans.. 95% done and now its cold.. lol

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1383 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Sunset performance engines is loading up a new lil big man 2 bullet for me .

Posts: 1232 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Maybe an SLE for me, freshen trans and some new spark plugs and tires is all I have plans on. The car has been working so not changing anything else.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
2020 Miller Race Cars 245” rocker arm car,Todd’s Extreme paint designed by Eddie Hollon.

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 250 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Began working a 1966 Chevy II two door post this past summer. All the interior pieces are made except the front firewall. I am changing the bolt on Checker racing front end to a ART strut front end. Still lots to do. Firebird and Calais getting new shoes.

Posts: 51 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
FJ SMITH/MADDOX S-10...CFYA

Posts: 1247 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Freshening and Updating my trans to Sonnax big input shaft and Abruzzi bolt together converter. New MW brake rotors and rebuilding calipers

Posts: 2395 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Freshening everything up, other than that status quo

It is all for sale, just not on sale.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
5 new USA made Goodyear Endurance Trailer tires

Posts: 2429 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A 13 year old that made the basketball team so that takes me into February which then leads into spring travel baseball practices which then leads to spring games which lead to summer tournaments that lead into fall ball so maybe just a few oil changes and new tires on the truck.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
We sold our 2 dragsters this past fall to Glynn Smith, a very nice business owner down in Alabama. Glynn is extremely excited about his new hot rods!

That leaves us with 2 new complete cars to build. Complete press release to come next week. We are very excited to say we will have 2 new American built dragsters again and will be documenting the builds again right here on DRR. Once again we will be highlighting all the latest products we use in the builds.

Stay Tuned! it's about to get real busy Shake head

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Losing 100 lbs.?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I have bought a 4 link altered with strut front suspension. Will be playing with it for a while until I sell the dragster and move into it full time.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3961 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by diceman1530:
2020 Miller Race Cars 245” rocker arm car,Todd’s Extreme paint designed by Eddie Hollon.
Great to hear Eddie's back doing renderings. He did mine way back in 2005, great work, best appearing car. Good guy!

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
A 13 year old that made the basketball team so that takes me into February which then leads into spring travel baseball practices which then leads to spring games which lead to summer tournaments that lead into fall ball so maybe just a few oil changes and new tires on the truck.
And that’s why kids don’t get to learn anything else....ball is great but year round is ridiculous IMO....

Posts: 1247 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Efi

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
And that’s why kids don’t get to learn anything else....ball is great but year round is ridiculous IMO....

He is not forced to play these sports. He has tried several sports and activities. He is at an age where he is really starting to define himself and has found a passion for baseball and basketball. As long as he wants to play, as a parent, I will never discourage that opportunity or the lessons that come away from playing in team sports. I would rather wear myself out chasing my kids events than wear myself out trying to chase him out from in front of a video game.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:

He is not forced to play these sports. He has tried several sports and activities. He is at an age where he is really starting to define himself and has found a passion for baseball and basketball. As long as he wants to play, as a parent, I will never discourage that opportunity or the lessons that come away from playing in team sports. I would rather wear myself out chasing my kids events than wear myself out trying to chase him out from in front of a video game.
No doubt the video games are the worst...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
Efi

Who's?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post