DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Rear Walk Thru Trailer Door
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rear Walk Thru Trailer Door
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of SR2010
posted
Ok guys hopefully someone here has better memory than me. I'm guessing it was about a year ago someone posted about a company that was building an aluminum framed polycarbonate door to put on the rear of a trailer that had a sliding walk thru door but was hinged to fold against the trailer wall when not in use. Does anyone remember who this was, or have any info on them?

Posts: 21 | Location: Ooltewah, TN | Registered: September 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Could it be RPM Trailer Sales? 4 links on that top post.

https://www.yellowbullet.com/t...glass-doors.1972490/

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SR2010
posted Hide Post
No sir, using Google I found these links. This was an individual that was building and selling them. He had a website, I thought I had saved it in my favorites but I can't find it.

Posts: 21 | Location: Ooltewah, TN | Registered: September 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SR2010
posted Hide Post
Found it, they're Trailer Doorz on Facebook. It's actually a set of bi-fold doors, not a sliding walk through.

DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
I would think they would magnify the heat from the sun. I made a divider out of a tractor trailer cargo bar and some heavy duty shower curtain. I could slide it to the sides and put a velcro strap to walls.

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SR2010
posted Hide Post
The doors are made out of Lexan, not glass so I'm not sure how much the sun would be magnified. I really like the idea of them being clear so you can see in and out, most plastic like strip doors are hard to see through.