DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Adding 2nd battery.......
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding 2nd battery.......
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Common Sense is not so common now. Bless his Heart.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3966 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
That’s the bottom line really. I have 45lbs of weight in the nose so I figured I’ll replace lead with a 2nd battery.

That is from the OP, I would think he knows what he wants. You saying he is saying is not what he means?
The guy is wanting to make some off season improvements and make his stuff work better. Makes sense to me to replace lead that is just dead weight with something that may give him a little longer time between charges or bigger safety margin. We all want to save weight but if you have to have weight then at least make it serve a purpose.

because he has a cranking/amp loss issue!

His first 3 posts in this thread are all about lost of volts. He only mentioned the 45 lbs. in the nose in his 4th post to reply to this

quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Its your car, but you are adding 45lbs to it for no good reason

which was true when Steve stated it and still true now!

So what part of that did you not understand? Pretty simple surely even you can understand that.

Common Sense is not so common now with the morons here that think they know.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Little Ed, I know you think you have to get the last word even when you are wrong.

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO YOU CAN ARGUE WITH AN EDIOT ALL DAY LONG AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL YOU HAVE IS A IDIOT THAT CAN ARGUE. HE STILL STUPID AND NO AMOUNT OF MY ARGUING WITH THE EDIOT IS GOING TO MAKE HIM ANY SMARTER.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 3966 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have 1st hand knowledge of what was happening, because I was there. I have asked the right people to help fix a few of Daves issues. This will be taken care of in January when it goes back to the track. It will be much easier in person to fix than over the keyboard. Although some of the problem is being fixed by keyboard, thanks to members focusing on the 12v system to help make it better.

2BKING - Dave, we'll get you taking care of. Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2494 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I have 1st hand knowledge of what was happening, because I was there. I have asked the right people to help fix a few of Daves issues. This will be taken care of in January when it goes back to the track. It will be much easier in person to fix than over the keyboard. Although some of the problem is being fixed by keyboard, thanks to members focusing on the 12v system to help make it better.

2BKING - Dave, we'll get you taking care of. Wink

Someone with actual First hand Knowledge of the situation and willing to help to instead of BS insults?

What a concept! Think if there was just someplace where people could ask a simple question and get help from Knowledgeable people like you. Thank you.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...0760912/m/3077046996

This right here is one of reasons I asked about nose weight. He had a tire shake issue. With a hard tail tire selection, nose weight, weight placement and converter are critical.
So yes Little fellow it is important.

Bless your little heart. But do not worry the men will get it fixed.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
#1 LOSER B1TCH, Swallowed the nice cup of STFU. See if she regurgitates some more of her Drama BS. BlahBlah

2BKING Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2494 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
#MEAN GREEN has two batteries, I'm working on its owner to get one out.

I got two batteries because they're old, ain't no real reason to have two.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
ain't no real reason to have two.

Even the retard agrees with Big Steve, TORQIN, 434 olds and myself Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Bless your Heart little man, do not worry about it the MEN will take care of it.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bless your Heart man, do not worry about it the clueless MORONS will take care of it.

Edited for the Truth and the FACTS

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Monkey see monkey do retard Ed couldn't outrun a kindergartner on a big wheel if it weren't for crate engines and transmissions.

It should come as no surprise he needs a consensus to validate when he's right about any given topic.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Nevermind

what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS didn't you like?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Just like YOU, whom doesn't like the TRUTH & FACTS about yourself! Wink Laughing very hard ^^^^^

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Little Ed, why do you want to bring this back up?

We already told you the men would take care of it. You have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation and your little insults are silly and off topic. Stick to the subject little fellow.

You are just here to beat your chest like you are important and argue. You are not. You simply are not important. You are a little man with Small Man Syndrome. Myself and most others here are not impressed with you or anything you have, no matter how loud you scream look at me.

The men in the room have decided how to fix the car and you little one just needs to speak when spoken to. Should we ever need the opinion of an Ediot believe me you will be the first to know.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says a clueless loser, nobody and moron

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Same as always, you have no intelligent answer only cheap insults.

You can usually tell when someone has lost the argument they start with cheap insults and name calling.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the moron that posted these "cheap insults"

quote:
Little Ed, Small Man Syndrome, Ediot

as I've stated, you're a moron and you've lost the argument and have no intelligent answer!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
says the moron that posted these "cheap insults"

quote:
Little Ed, Small Man Syndrome, Ediot

as I've stated, you're a moron and you've lost the argument and have no intelligent answer!

You're not a drag racer nor crew chief, why are you here?

Is it because you fund a car?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no our marketing partners do that NahNahTounge I wrench two of the best working, best performing cars on the property wherever we compete and you're right retard, I'm not a drag racer, I'm a bracket racer and I've made over 7000 passes in the past 3 decades and I've won more BIG $ races and Wallys than YOU!