Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
**** sell me a spacer that will give me 3 tenths lol

Ed is taking that out of context purposely because he has no evidence to back up anything he says.

We were discussing picking up 12 hp with a spacer, 15 hp with a vacuum pump, 10 hp oil, etc, etc etc,

How it all adds up.

Laughing Hard

I must call this out. the original statement was that the spacer made a significant gain. someone did post that multiple small gains would equal a nice gain but it was not you. you originally stated that the spacer was worth .3 to .4 then conceded that it was worth .2 to .3. it was refuted with 8 to 12 hp was of minimal to zero gain.

Colorado is correct in wanting a-b test showing the tickets with car #.

back on topic I will agree with Mike on sprag in converter slipping could be cause of et loss.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
**** sell me a spacer that will give me 3 tenths lol

Ed is taking that out of context purposely because he has no evidence to back up anything he says.

We were discussing picking up 12 hp with a spacer, 15 hp with a vacuum pump, 10 hp oil, etc, etc etc,

How it all adds up.

Laughing Hard

I must call this out. the original statement was that the spacer made a significant gain. someone did post that multiple small gains would equal a nice gain but it was not you. you originally stated that the spacer was worth .3 to .4 then conceded that it was worth .2 to .3. it was refuted with 8 to 12 hp was of minimal to zero gain.

Colorado is correct in wanting a-b test showing the tickets with car #.

back on topic I will agree with Mike on sprag in converter slipping could be cause of et loss.

ep

Are you sure you read the spacer thread? here's what I said.

BTW a guy I did his engines and transmissions for years went 1.29 60ft on 10 x 28 pro bracket radials saturday night sbc n/a 3200 lbs FTI converter 8". Guess what spacer he runs? Big Grin

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I love when my satire post becomes an example of "proof" for other claims....hahahahhha

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
I love when my satire post becomes an example of "proof" for other claims....hahahahhha

Mike gonna make you famous Colorado.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I'm not already??? Well damn......that just ruined my day!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Evidence of parts, is in their performance. All of them combined makes the combination, common sense.

Can't nobody outrun this on a 10 x 28 bias slick n/a sbc 3250 lbs out of the box Brodix T1.

Let me know when you find one.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post