New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&G belt drive
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone know if this pump would work with EFI that needs 60 psi. Always ran it with gas carb so no idea what it is capable of putting out.

Posts: 266 | Location: Irving, Texas | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
is that a barry grant by chance,my first answer is no without seeing spec on pump.j.r. used a belt drive on efi when he did that deal.he still has system.pm him or give him a call. i highly recommend the pump he used. will try to look up.

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1411 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
it was aeromotive,cant remember number he will know it

1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1411 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
yea, Rusty, Barry Grant, did not figure it would work. It still works fine for Gasoline though...

Posts: 266 | Location: Irving, Texas | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I keep looking at that Holley Sniper 4500, it sounds good, self turning and all but can't find any one that has tried it other than the guy in the Holley video..

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
maybe https://www.aeromotiveinc.com/...elt-drive-fuel-pump/

1.036, 6.16@ 224

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
don he still has whole system and is for sale.i started to run it but in my current state it would be costly for injectors.it would run yours

1.036, 6.16@ 224