DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Beadlock conversions?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beadlock conversions?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Who does beadlock conversions at a good price?

Posts: 11 | Location: Lawrence,Michigan | Registered: January 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Hammertime
posted Hide Post
Champion, Macfab, Lindsey
If they are welds send them to them should be first on your list.

Stay clear of of cartel

David Lanning

Lanning Electric

Team Mickey Thompson

Posts: 4658 | Location: Coldwater,MI | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks David

Posts: 11 | Location: Lawrence,Michigan | Registered: January 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This may be a stupid question, but can they convert a pair of 15" diameter wheels to 16" bead locks?

Posts: 106 | Location: Jackson, MS | Registered: July 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Lots of luck on conversion .I have pair of 16x16 that I wanted converted to 15 and you would think I was asking to make square wheel round for first time.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EtAlan4014:
This may be a stupid question, but can they convert a pair of 15" diameter wheels to 16" bead locks?

NO

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
EXSTREME FAB said they can do it when talked to them about a year ago.

Posts: 34 | Location: rubicn wi. | Registered: December 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sanders wheels So Cal. Custom built wheels great prices too.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just had a set done at Weld. $1499 + $60 to ship them out - took 3 weeks as they were out of black rings. Look like new.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EtAlan4014:

Yep

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SpeierRacingHeads
posted Hide Post
Call Scott at Neil & Parks.

Posts: 1405 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: January 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpeierRacingHeads:

X2...

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Beast540 I sent you a PM

Posts: 406 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SpeierRacingHeads:

X2...

This would be my first call. Top notch work. and great guys to deal with!

B.J. Masiello

Posts: 250 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: November 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Do they get recertified? I thought I heard that they don't get recertified if it doesn't go back to the original company

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I contacted Neil and Parks yesterday and they said they can't convert a 15" wheel to a 16" beadlock and they have never heard of it being done.

Posts: 7 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
Do they get recertified? I thought I heard that they don't get recertified if it doesn't go back to the original company

I've heard the same.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 465 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NC3x58
posted Hide Post
Anyone here used Dewzen yet? Their products look really nice, just wondered if anyone has had experience with them.

Nick Craig

1971 Camaro Split Bumper
376ci LS3

Posts: 410 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NC3x58:
Anyone here used Dewzen yet? Their products look really nice, just wondered if anyone has had experience with them.

Dewzen is local to me. All the wheels I've seen look good and people seem happy.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 465 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m1979:
I contacted Neil and Parks yesterday and they said they can't convert a 15" wheel to a 16" beadlock and they have never heard of it being done.

Are we talking about widening the wheel 1" when looking at the surface of the slick, or making the wheel 1" wider when looking at it from the side of the car?

It's been a while, but when Champion did mine I remember them asking if I wanted it wider or the backspacing changed a little bit.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3150 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post