Notify
Tools

Hitch selection
 Login/Join

<DOTracer>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by tippytoes:
Just ordered a new 32' Intech. Where can I get the best price when ordering a new Equal-I-zer Hitch? I am assuming I will need to change the 6" brackets to 8"?

I bought mine from e-trailer.com

Yes, you will need the brackets for an 8” tongue and on a 32’ you will need longer bolts as the outer tongue is double tube.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Call Melissa at E-trailer.com, best prices and inventory I have found. usually have free shipping and on a 105 lb hitch that saves you even more.

Jok
Trailer Toad

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1216 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeB4963:
We are using the Anderson NO sway equalizer hitch with or 30 ft behind the MH.
Very happy with it.

I looked at the install video for this hitch and am impressed. No grease needed although I’d put some on the ball. I always keep the bars well grease where they install into the hitch. I’m considering replacing my 15yr old Draw-Tite with this.

Anyone else here use this Andersen hitch on a 1500 or 2500 truck? No sway ?
Andersen Hitch

Andersen makes innovative, quality products in The USA. I have not tried their W/D hitch setup, but have owned two if their Ultimate Fifth Wheel hitches and am very pleased with them.

Mikey

Posts: 1706 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Picked up my new Intech 32' foot trailer last week. Just called E-trailer to order the 14,000 Equalizer Weight Distribution system and was told not to install it on an aluminum trailer as it will break the frame. Any truth to this? I did not speak with Melissa (as Jok recommended) as I could not find her extension in the company directory.

Posts: 11 | Location: USA | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1army
posted Hide Post
Has anyone used one of the Shocker Air Receiver Hitch system say on a 32-34" tag. I would like to try but am not comfortable without real world user data.

Posts: 39 | Location: Belton,Texas | Registered: October 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post