DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Best price on Brodix aluminum blocks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best price on Brodix aluminum blocks
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Who has the best price on Brodix aluminum blocks. Also do you know what the weight savings is between a tall deck dart block and a tall deck aluminum brodix block.

Posts: 100 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: September 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just about 100 pounds......give or take a few..

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HSMITH1039:
Just about 100 pounds......give or take a few..

Until you drop on a 100lb blower, ask me how I know lol

I bought mine from Reher Morrison, not because there the lowest price just they are convenient for me. took almost 2 months to get from Brodix then needs all the machine work once it arrives. Have to admit its a pretty nice piece once done but the whole process was about 3 months start to finish

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm sure my single carburetor is much lighter......lol. I'm on my 3rd brodix aluminum block.....

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good luck with that. brodix is the worst for delivery.i am over 2 months now.if I knew this I would have gone different manufacturer

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I saw that competition products had them.

Posts: 100 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: September 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
good luck with that. brodix is the worst for delivery.i am over 2 months now.if I knew this I would have gone different manufacturer

I talked to New Century which has a bad ass block for the money but they were 6 months out at a minimum.

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
try Scott Duggins at PAR race engine in SC.

Posts: 46 | Location: in the lab | Registered: May 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
this ^^^^

864-578-5622

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sully3358
posted Hide Post
Duggins at PAR or Taylor Lastor at TRE

Posts: 183 | Location: IL | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why are these guys going to get anything faster?? at least new century is being honest

noboby is stocking every aluminum block on the shelf

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
My Brodix block was 140lbs lighter than my Big M.

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post