DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Piston flavor of choice
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piston flavor of choice
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I just got a couple sets of Racetech pistons for my 392 hemi. Had the pin moved up in one set to use in-case I see any detonation issues with the higher compression set.
They were very easy to deal with, price was right and fast delivery.
just my 2 cents....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I've been running Gibtec. Have had zero issues with them, and they are local so it's nice to be able to just go down there. Rob will make one piston if you need it too...One of V. Gaines' companies here in Denver.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
While I can drive to Denver. The one in NC is still a hundred miles and that is lot closer than last time I rode to Denver on Colorado, it has been 14 years.Still to the best of my memory it was a lot more than 100 miles.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post