DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    8mm blower pulley
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

8mm blower pulley
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Anybody have an 8mm lower blower pulley 45-55 (48-50 would be perfect)

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I tried to find some used over the summer and couldn't find any.i ended up buying new from good vibrations they where like 80.00 something a pulley...rbs superchargers wanted over 100.00 ea...once in a while these guys have some used ones also

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Let me check with a friend and I’ll get back to you.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
An update after inventorying my upper/blower pulleys.....I can use any lower/drive pulley between 44 to 60 tooth

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dave,

He didn’t have any. He sold them all.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have one left , it was my lower one, I’ll look when I get home

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mine is a 70 if your interested , alternator pulley and enderle crank snout also... have a couple crank hubs still as well if you need

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Dave, not sure if you have figured out what belt you need yet but I have a 35 run Star Racer 1440 8mm belt that is in perfect condition I will let go for cheap if you need it.

Posts: 2403 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve...as soon as I get the block up on an engine stand and set the crank in I'll have a better idea what belt I'll be needing....

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
Mine is a 70 if your interested , alternator pulley and enderle crank snout also... have a couple crank hubs still as well if you need

J.R. the 70t pulley would work fine if I can find a 34, 35 or 36 tooth upper......I have several upper pulleys between 24 and 32 teeth though so I'm still hoping to find a 50 to 60 tooth upper....guess I'll go with whichever pulley(s) I find first....

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:

J.R. the 70t pulley would work fine if I can find a 34, 35 or 36 tooth upper......I have several upper pulleys between 24 and 32 teeth though so I'm still hoping to find a 50 to 60 tooth upper....guess I'll go with whichever pulley(s) I find first....

Holy Moly

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Holy Moly

Yes?

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You bracket racing a C rotor?

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BJs Wild Ride:
You bracket racing a C rotor?

Sure, I might if I get a wild hair up my a$$....But mostly I'm building an everyday impractical 1940 Ford with a blown 392(410) Hemi and a powerglide to waste money on back tires...

Dave

F J B