DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    golf cart wheel chocks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

golf cart wheel chocks
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted
Looking for info and maybe pics of what others are using for golf cart front wheel chocks in your trailer. I would like something that snaps into the floor (rubber coin) and is removable. Trying to save my cabinets from damage.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
My buddy uses a ratchet strap. Where he puts his cart there are floor anchors on each side. He parks the car, then runs the strap over the floor and cranks it down. It's never once moved on him, and we've gone to some races that the roads to get there were worse than driving high speed over 100 sets of railroad tracks one after another!!!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
1” ratchet strap across the floor and set the brake, ain’t going anywhere under normal driving. If you must, rubber choke the wheels too

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Same here. 2 D rings. Strap over the floor. It is not going anywhere. If you are worried about the cabinet getting scratched... I will take a small of plastic sheet. Attach with 4 small pieces of velcro. Done.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted Hide Post
I only ask because I need to get the cart in very close to the cabinets to make enough room for my car behind it. The trailer is a 28'.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I also have a 28 ft trailer and my cart is 1/2 inch from cabinets strap across the floor and brake on it has not moved yet

Posts: 406 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have a PitPal golfcart chock but put mine in thru double side doors also strap across to hold it in place rides there fine

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post