New
Find
Notify
Tools

? on carb
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I run a terinator an had some problems with it some reason. getting fixed as we speak. just would like to no if a 1/2 pump would work in a pinch with a carb if need .and does it need a regulator.Had older pump that did not need one..

Posts: 28 | Location: Rocky Mount | Registered: December 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
you can use a belt drive pump for a carb, gas or alky. Most use a bypass deal, no regulator. The bypass has a jet you can change with a check ball so at idle you will have around 3 or 4 PSI of fuel pressure and WOT pressure is adjusted with the jet/pill.

Posts: 2145 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I use a 0 1/2 pump with my carb but I use an Aeromotive regulator. Works like a dream!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
put a bypass reg on it and be done

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1396 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ok thanks

Posts: 28 | Location: Rocky Mount | Registered: December 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post