DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Transmission temps.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transmission temps.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
All,

To get back on the subject. I just purchased the transynd fluid. Do i need to pull the converter and drain the converter and cooler before I add in the transynd fluid? Or will it work by just draining the pan?

Thanks

Posts: 100 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: September 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S/C718:
All,

To get back on the subject. I just purchased the transynd fluid. Do i need to pull the converter and drain the converter and cooler before I add in the transynd fluid? Or will it work by just draining the pan?

Thanks

If it was mine I would pull the trans and drain the converter and blow the cooler and lines out. Also pull the pan and clean the pan and the filter. This way you are starting 100% fresh and will get full benefit of the new Transynd fluid

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
this^^^

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post