DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Any stocking Sonax dealers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any stocking Sonax dealers?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted
Looking for a Few Sonnax seals for their smart tech 10 disc high gear drum. I ordered some through my local Sonnax dealer but they won’t ship until after February 4th so trying to see if anybody has them in stock so I can get my trans back together.

Need:
Inner piston seal Sonnax part number 28756-07
Smart tech ratio style servo seal kit 28821-10SK

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 57 Vette
posted Hide Post
When I did my glide in my Corvette we ordered all my Sonnax parts from Summit Pro shop. Which they had all my parts in stock including my Smart-Tech Ratio-Servo Kit.

IHRA ACDELCO Canadian Nationals
Top/et Iron man Champion Wink
1957 Don Davis Super Gas Corvette roadster Cool
SDPC 582 Head Hunter on methanol

Posts: 268 | Location: Toronto Ont/Surprise AZ | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
i have found some of their stuff on ebay and amazon

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1408 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Between Summit and Jegs I have been able to get any Sonnax parts I have needed. Go to the Sonnax site and get the part number you want and search that number on both Jegs and Summit sites

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Yea tried summit and Jegs, can’t get either one from either of them. They have the ones for the standard 10 disc drum but not the smart tech unfortunately.

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
try trans parts wharehouse i have also bought sonnax from them,they have many locations.terry sullivan is also a dealer

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1408 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Try Hutch!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If Hutch can’t help try TSR in New Hampshire have been very helpful

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post