DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    MSD Crank Trigger Voltage Output?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MSD Crank Trigger Voltage Output?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Does anybody have a trace of voltage output vs rpm for a standard 4 magnet MSD crank Trigger?

I’m chasing a problem with my Haltech which is triggered by an MSD trigger and I need to know max voltage vs rpm. Or max voltage at idle and 8000 rpm would be good enough

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
https://documents.holley.com/techlibrary_pickups.pdf
does this tech bulletin help.i assume you are looking for the output of the crank trigger,i havnt found any data on that and i dont know the answer,dwell time and dicharde rate would controll it i think.assuming neither is changing the output wouldnt vary.

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1396 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post