DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Strange 3.812 bore vs. 3.250 bore third member
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strange 3.812 bore vs. 3.250 bore third member
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Why not shift at say 1.20 out with one battery? should go 112 mph.

I can go faster with the power I have.

The point of it all is, the car is only legal to go 6.39.

Shift at 1.20 I'm faster mph sure, but also quicker than 6.39.

A bunch people break the rules, I never have. Never will.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Problem is the 23 degree sbc in it makes too much power at 3200 lbs to be slower than 6.39.

I think I found a way to run it year round, and be legal, without just throwing more and more ballast at it when the track and air is good.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I ain't hauling that 400 lbs down I-4, not with $6.00 a gallon new liberal order, clown world fuel prices in play.

I'm gonna order another set of DOT street tires off Amazon today with the rainout chump change I earned at Orlando Speedworld yesterday. I love em, they come in boxes to the front door, overnight free delivery.