DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Hard time getting to inside tire on dually?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hard time getting to inside tire on dually?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
I lost the air tool I had for years so now looking? What do you folks have?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
I use a regular two sided air chuck with the angled head on it but it's still not great. I have extensions on the rear wheels of the RV - a much better situation.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I use the 13 inch Milton straight dual foot chuck and gauge. I actually can get on the inner tire easier than the outer, because I cant lock onto the outer like I can the inner valve stem.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post