DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Biondo LED digital dial in board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biondo LED digital dial in board
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I want green or blue, but will do white. Opinions as to what is easy to read from tower.

Posts: 9 | Location: Massillon, Ohio  | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
If you use the dimmer function at night any color is good. Sometimes tower personnel have odd angles to see the dial board and if they are really bight they glare a lot.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
If you are purchasing an Elite Mega Dial Panel it’ll automatically switch from Bright to Dim display when you turn on the taillights. I agree displays that are not dimmed at night are harder to read. I like Green !!

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
when I bought my KR board. I wanted blue, and Kevin kind of steered me away from it. He explained it in detail as to why the blue can be hard to see at times. I went with white, but after that conversation i was more observant, and I do believe the blue can be difficult to see at times. Would hate to spend that money and have the tower not be able to see it. No matter what way you go, hook the dimmer function up.

Posts: 39 | Location: oregon | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I have both blue and white ones...like then both. I think the white is easier to see as stated above.

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark J
posted Hide Post
As Torqin stated. The white is the easiest to read.

Posts: 36 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
Easiest to read in order
White
Green
Orange
Red
Blue

302-786-1078
slickvic@slickvicracing.com

slickvic@slickvicracing.com
www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
Our track does not like the blue ones at all.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post