DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Woodfin's 53 Studebaker with LS engine
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodfin's 53 Studebaker with LS engine
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
High rise

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1827 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Steve, I am doing a Vette master cylinder so maybe a MOPAR chrome dip stick [milled and thinned of course]

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1827 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Any updates?

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Studebaker project has been sold to a racer who wanted it more than I did. It was off to a good start, and he plans to follow through with my design.

I have already begun a new build, 1975 Vette with LS for foot brake, no E class.

Larry Woodfin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:
The Studebaker project has been sold to a racer who wanted it more than I did. It was off to a good start, and he plans to follow through with my design.

I have already begun a new build, 1975 Vette with LS for foot brake, no E class.

Did you sell with LS engine or without engine??

Posts: 2429 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Studebaker sold less engine. The LS planned for the Studebaker will be in the Vette.

Larry Woodfin

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Would love to see photos of the Corvette project.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post