DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Fire system lines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fire system lines
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted
Can I see some pics of how you have your fire system lines with a bottle mounted by the passenger wheel tub....thx

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Eric i can send you some pics to your cell if you PM your number

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We know you’re embarrassed to post photos of your POS. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Talking about POS ,take a look in mirror.

Man offers to help someone out with question,only to be insulted by site keyboard badA$$ and A$$ is key word.

Apologize to OP for help with derailment but Damn with a moron .

Actually its sad the only way Ed can feel good about himself is to insult others.
Pitiful,pitiful,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4160 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Only cause I am too computer illiterate to know how to post pictures. And not afraid to admit it.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Eric did you get the pictures I sent? Hope I was able to help.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Yes Clint and thank you!!!

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

I hope you had a good mothers day 1Ed and got that new bra you've been needing

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post