Find
Notify
Tools

drop spindles
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Novacaine
posted Hide Post
Moved the steer arms and had it relined. Tested tonight and went straight as a arrow.

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that.
Thanks for reporting back.

Enjoy.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Novacaine:
Moved the steer arms and had it relined. Tested tonight and went straight as a arrow.

Same with my situation. Only made 1 pass and the passenger side glass blew out taking the door window frame with it.. always something

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1390 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:

Same with my situation. Only made 1 pass and the passenger side glass blew out taking the door window frame with it.. always something

Hope it didnt mess up that paint job!

Posts: 395 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FastLane:
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:

Hope it didnt mess up that paint job!

Luckily it did not...

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1390 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post