DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    12/16 Volt Chargers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12/16 Volt Chargers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone who has a Moroso or Rock 12/16 volt charger can get parts from Interacter. These are the folks who build the charger for Moroso and Rock Batteries. Thanks to the folks at Rock Battery for this information. My Moroso handle broke off while carrying it and when it fell, the 12/16 volt rocker switch broke as well. Moroso sold me a new handle but could not provide a switch and wanted me to send it in. I then figured I would try Rock Batteries and he was kind enough to give this information. Ordered 2 switches this AM and they will be here tomorrow, Thought I would pass this on as it is pretty easy to replace the switch and may help someone in the future.

Posts: 294 | Location: New Milford, CT USA | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed would have kindly told you all of this...

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I did and have numerous times over the past 7 years.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post