DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Winnebago emergency flasher location
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winnebago emergency flasher location
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of 38 Fiat
posted
I have a 1996 Winnebago Luxor diesel pusher and my emergency flashers come on solid but won’t flash. Does anyone know where they located the emergency flasher on this thing. The turn signals work fine, just no emergency flashers. Thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: Western Colorado | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
maybe this might help;

https://winnebagoind.com/resou...ator1996/96Luxor.pdf

Dan

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen some motor homes with a panel under the front hood directly in front of the drivers area. Some Relays and circuit breakers and flasher located there. Had a Clear Plastic cover.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 38 Fiat
posted Hide Post
Found it- was up front under the cover you suggested- thanks a lot guys. Mark

Posts: 3 | Location: Western Colorado | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post