Find
Notify
Tools

Stagger
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
class / heads up it is useful . bracket / index racing not so much .

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 68TSCAMARO:
You got to run one really low lol ... Behind the front tires . Think of it as your diaper being too low and dragging thru the lights . The trick is getting it the right length to not be glaringly obvious LMAO . Then you can really 60ft ....

No, you can't really 60ft. It's synthetic (fake).

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
no it really goes 60 ft . just like it really goes down the track if it is under power .

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Only issue with beam breaker behind the tire. Rule(yes meant to be pushed) reads 3" minimum to 12" behind. axle center line.

My first race car.1966 Nova that we built with full tube chassis. The front end was as low as you could legally go. Because to young to know I was suppose to be able to cut the light well in my first season.I got protested cpl times about this very thing. I was legal but barely,meaning les than 1/4" on that 12" measurement. You rolled car thru lights with me in it by hand and it showed it could go red. I proved the hell out of that the NeXT year when we switched to injection. Also first time I had a delay box ,after mid season and dozen reds. I still have that old thing too.1987 version was bare bone basic delay.

I do agree you could get it perfect if some trial and error. Be legal and be helpful.

That's a lot of stagger
Oops I see it wasnt the tires it was the body.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bucky,

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 68TSCAMARO:
no it really goes 60 ft . just like it really goes down the track if it is under power .

The latent performance indicated on the slip is synthetic (fake, artificial), correct?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Only issue with beam breaker behind the tire. Rule(yes meant to be pushed) reads 3" minimum to 12" behind. axle center line.

My first race car.1966 Nova that we built with full tube chassis. The front end was as low as you could legally go. Because to young to know I was suppose to be able to cut the light well in my first season.I got protested cpl times about this very thing. I was legal but barely,meaning les than 1/4" on that 12" measurement. You rolled car thru lights with me in it by hand and it showed it could go red. I proved the hell out of that the NeXT year when we switched to injection. Also first time I had a delay box ,after mid season and dozen reds. I still have that old thing too.1987 version was bare bone basic delay.

I do agree you could get it perfect if some trial and error. Be legal and be helpful.

That's a lot of stagger

Nope only 1" stagger.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post