New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crew Chief Pro
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
What formula are you using to predict et.
There is so many to choose from.

Posts: 24 | Location: The Beach | Registered: September 26, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I believe op wants to know which FORMULA in CCP people use.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Temp, Baro, and Dew Point for me.

I have the Crew Chief #1 formula set to Vapor-Adjusted HP Correction.

There typically isn’t a huge difference between any of them while flipping through.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3156 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chillin:
What formula are you using to predict et.
There is so many to choose from.

Depending on where you race, make good notes in your note section and keep a folder for each track. Don has a great starting point and you can hone in from there. He’s a wealth of information too!
Make sure you enter car type, frontal area etc. Bad data is bad data, throw out runs that don’t work for you.
Make sure your laptop if you use one - does not time out on screen saver BS! Ask me how I know! #%=€£#&$!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4494 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Here are the training videos on our youtube channel that will help immensely.

Crew Chief Pro on Youtube

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post