DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Let's talk about Starting Line Enhancers
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's talk about Starting Line Enhancers
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chris,

If you had bought the K&R with all three timers I would have bought it from you. The fixed time doesn’t bother me at all.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
I know K&R box is set for sle to open throttle for 1.1 seconds before the transbrake hits. It can not be changed,every other box can be set for what you want. Which is why a biondo box is on my to get list.

Whats the issue with the 1.1 secs on the chip? My blown combo doesn't seem to mind.I cant see .5 sec making any differance

Posts: 2409 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
How does the spool up work? Is it on the 2 step at 2800 then jumps up to 4800 .8 before the TB releases?

Yes its on the 2 step at 2800 until .8 before tb release

Posts: 12 | Location: Texas  | Registered: October 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
I gotcha. I'm trying to stay off the converter until the same time every run.

I've been releasing the button, then hit the gas. I'm a slow doorcar and when I have to spot someone, I would either be late on the gas or hit it way too early.

I ended up ordering and installing the K&R Pro-stage SLE.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 736 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Chris,

If you had bought the K&R with all three timers I would have bought it from you. The fixed time doesn’t bother me at all.

Yea that was screw up on my part. I only needed one and opposite of what I normally do I did not allow for future things.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4174 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

Yea that was screw up on my part. I only needed one and opposite of what I normally do I did not allow for future things.

Yep, thats why I ordered the 2 stage SLE, just in case I want to do some 10.90 racing one day.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 736 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post