DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BULLET CAMS - BRODIX sbc Track 1 heads
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BULLET CAMS - BRODIX sbc Track 1 heads
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
2017 - First to the 5's 1/8 mile 3200 lbs factory condition muscle car n/a 23 degree sbc, with out of the box Brodix Track 1 heads.

Here we are 6 years later and you still can't provide another example.

Jealous

The most prevalent combo in drag racing history.

23 degree sbc, factory condition, out of the box cylinder heads

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here we are 6 years later and no one else has done it.

6 years from now we'll be in the same boat, ya know why?

Because ya gotta go 1.27 60 ft. That won't happen again, not with out of the box 23 degree cylinder heads.

You'd have to be able to do your own transmission, or have someone close to you who knows what to do and why, and is willing to work on it.

I've already said what ya gotta do to the transmission publicly, nobody will though, they don't have the skills to do it.

I do, I had 3 different low gears in the transmission, in 3 laps.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Takes 770 ish hp to run 5.90 at 3200lbs. Out of the box track 1s. My math isn't adding up. No, I'm not jealous, I'm wondering what your secret is.

I think Ed called it secret sauce in a bottle...lol

That car doesn't weigh 3200lbs and those heads aren't OTB except from the headporter.
He can claim all he wants but his one fuzzy time slip doesn't hold up

If history tells us anything, there will be more excuses than you can shake a stick at.

Excuses - Jealous

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If I was into canoeing, I'd be on a canoeing site sharing with other canoeing enthusiast's, what I knew about canoeing.

Would that be bragging? I'm confused?

Am I bragging, or are you just offended by my experience canoeing LOL!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Takes 770 ish hp to run 5.90 at 3200lbs. Out of the box track 1s. My math isn't adding up. No, I'm not jealous, I'm wondering what your secret is.

I think Ed called it secret sauce in a bottle...lol

That car doesn't weigh 3200lbs and those heads aren't OTB except from the headporter.
He can claim all he wants but his one fuzzy time slip doesn't hold up

If history tells us anything, there will be more excuses than you can shake a stick at.

Excuses - Jealous

Then post an all out pass Mike and shut me up....you can't back up any of your claims

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Jealous Boy can't let it go.

There are no claims Jealous Boy, these pages are riddled with time slips and video.

Video and timeslips are not claims Jealous Boy.

They're observable self evident objective facts, Jealous boy.

How about this idea Jealous Boy? Go get yourself educated, then come back with a coherent argument.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
2017 - First to the 5's 1/8 mile 3200 lbs factory condition muscle car n/a 23 degree sbc, with out of the box Brodix Track 1 heads.

Here we are 6 years later and you still can't provide another example.

Jealous

The most prevalent combo in drag racing history.

23 degree sbc, factory condition, out of the box cylinder heads

Prove me wrong, You can't.

You've had 6 years to try.

6 more years will be no different.

Jealous

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

There are no claims Jealous Boy, these pages are riddled with time slips and video.

How about this idea Jealous Boy? Go get yourself educated, then come back with a coherent argument.

My 5.50 time slips prove everything!
STOCKBLOCK 23* at 2700lbs.....do the math
1.183 60' with my Greg Slack converter so get educated yourself cone killer

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So start your own thread on stock blocks and lithium batteries in tin can chevy Luvtruck automotive abominations, on steamroller tires.

This thread is to find a AFR 23 degree sbc head on 5 second 1/8 mile, n/a, 3200 lb car.

We have an example for an out of the box Brodix Track 1 23 degree sbc cylinder head.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Start your own lithium battery 2700lb Chevy Luvtruck thread and tell some more Libtard lies like the deadly insurrection cone killer lies at Bradenton, you've been telling for 6 years.

Everyone will believe you. Or pretend to.

Lying, crying, denying Libtard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Libtard rules.... Welcome to third world civilization.

Facts don't matter

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

So start your own thread on stock blocks and lithium batteries in tin can chevy Luvtruck automotive abominations, on steamroller tires.

This thread is to find a AFR 23 degree sbc head on 5 second 1/8 mile, n/a, 3200 lb car.

We have an example for an out of the box Brodix Track 1 23 degree sbc cylinder head.

Reading comprehension and truth telling isn't in your vocabulary.....what difference does it make....the truck is ALL original body panels and has a heavy Dana 60 under it....weight is weight.

You sure do get salty and call people names when you're triggered especially when you can't prove someone wrong or povide proof on your own gutted tin can that can't run 5s

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You sure do get salty and call people names when you're triggered especially when you can't prove someone wrong.

You're like a woke libtard women claiming no one can prove you are female, no matter how much evidence is provided.

Your pronouns are # I AM DELUSIONAL

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
15 pages and over half the posts are from Reitow and still nobody is impressed. Just not that fast.

I really do like the look of your car, I think it is a clean car with nice lines and good color.

As for performance it is average and nothing special. Certainly not the World's Fastest. Just a nice streetable car.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
15 pages and over half the posts are from Reitow and still nobody is impressed. Just not that fast.

I really do like the look of your car, I think it is a clean car with nice lines and good color.

As for performance it is average and nothing special. Certainly not the World's Fastest. Just a nice streetable car.

Show us another like it in the 5's n/a, out of the box AFR cylinder heads.

You can't.

Fast is relative, the specific combo.

This thread isn't about impressing, it's about proving Brodix T1 are fastest out of the box.

I'm tired of the AFR heads are faster Hoax.

It's one of the most successful hoax's in drag racing.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You can't.

This thread isn't about impressing, it's about proving Brodix T1 are fastest out of the box.

You haven't proven that yours haven't been massaged and expect everyone to take YOUR word which I doubt happens.

I know of a fast smallblock that runs very well with Track 1s but M&M worked them

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't.

You haven't proven that yours haven't been massaged and expect everyone to take YOUR word which I doubt happens.

I know of a fast smallblock that runs very well with Track 1s but M&M worked them

I'd be happy to do that, I'll make it worth your while too.

Gather up any amount of green backs you care to, and take a ride. I'm a mile from the Madeira Beach Causeway just south of Indian Rocks Beach Florida.

I'll pull the heads while you wait. Winner take all, and I'll sweeten the pot times two, whatever amount you lay down.

Deal?

I'll make that same deal with anyone near or far, any day.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't.

I'd be happy to do that, I'll make it worth your while too.

Gather up any amount of green backs you care to, and take a ride. I'm a mile from the Madeira Beach Causeway just south of Indian Rocks Beach Florida.

I'll pull the heads while you wait. Winner take all, and I'll sweeten the pot times two, whatever amount you lay down.

Deal?

I'll make that same deal with anyone near or far, any day.

Do you really think anyone cares that much Mike....seriously.
You are the king of BS

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are the king of BS

We all know he is living in his own little dream World just like the deal about crossing the center line. He still will not accept that fact.
Him and Ediot both have Mental issues and you are not going to cure them here. Let them talk and make fools of themselves and every now and then throw a little truth in there to let them know you are not buying their lies.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You are the king of BS

We all know he is living in his own little dream World just like the deal about crossing the center line. He still will not accept that fact.
Him and Ediot both have Mental issues and you are not going to cure them here. Let them talk and make fools of themselves and every now and then throw a little truth in there to let them know you are not buying their lies.

Are you auditioning for CNN Fake news Complacent Curly Temple? You sound like CNN on loop 24/7 demonizing Trump. Or did you learn these lines watching CNN?

Fact of the matter is Complacent Curly Temple, you can't bring any evidence to support your claims in either case. The deadly cone killer insurrection, or 5 second n/a 23 degree sbc heads at 3200 lbs.

If you could you'd lay down an example of an AFR sbc head in the 5's n/a at 3200 lbs, to match the Brodix Track 1 on my Nova.

But you can't, so you go CNN full libtard - Lie, Cry, Deny.